As I promised all of my readers, here is a chance for you to look at the interview questions I will be asking my husband and give me your input. If I get no opinions or other questions, I will leave it the way it is. Expect the interview to be posted within the next two days!
Interview Title: One Man’s View
1. How important is marriage to you, especially with the way things are today?
2. Do you miss the single life? Why yes? Why no?
3. How important do you feel your role is as a husband?
4. How important do you feel your role is as a father?
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how easy is it for you to be a father of four kids. 1 being the easiest.
6. What is the most memorable story you have to tell so far about your family?
7. After 13 years together and married 10 years this August, there has to be something that your wife does that might annoy you even slightly. What is something your wife does that might get on your nerves?
8. What is something you really like about your wife? (Here’s your chance to make up for the last answer lol)
9. What advice would you like to give to any fathers who may be reading this?
10. What advice would you like to give any husbands who may be reading this?
11. What advice could you give any mothers from a father’s perspective?
12. What advice could you give any wives from a husband’s perspective?